Clock Generator with Ableton Link
ML:2 is the next in The Missing Link™ series. This time bringing Ableton Link synchronization to your Eurorack modular system. ML:2 opens up the possibilities to jam with iOS and Android music apps, DJ and VJ software, Ableton Link, or any other device that supports Ableton Link. ML:2 features easy WiFi connectivity to get jamming with the other Ableton Link-enabled devices quickly. Either join an existing network in your home or studio or create your own private WiFi network right on board the ML:2!
ML:2 features two configurable outputs that can generate triggers and gates in a variety of formats. Set one output to 4 PPQN clock triggers and the second output to a Loop Reset trigger to keep your sequencer aligned with the rest of the Link jam. Create a DIN Sync style clock by setting one output to a 24 PPQN clock and the second to a Gate output that rises to 5V while the clock is playing for a “run” signal.
Due to the minimal 2HP panel design, there is a simple, browser-based interface for configuring the outputs and networking settings.
- WiFi connectivity: Join existing networks or create your own WiFi
- Playback synchronized with Ableton Link
- Two configurable outputs that can generate gates or triggers
- Clock triggers can be set to 1, 2, 4, 8, or 24 PPQN
- Outputs can be set to Clock, Loop Reset Trigger, or Gate
- Adjust tempo by +/- buttons or Tap Tempo button
- Panel Size: 2HP
- Supply: +12V 180mA, -12V 0mA, 5V 0mA
- Depth: 40mm
- Outputs: 0/5V buffered low impedance triggers